By continuing to read and browse this website/blog, you agree to comply and be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Soccermodo.com’, ‘Soccermodo’, ‘Soccermodo Team’, ‘I’, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a matter of criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked-to website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked-to website(s).
- In no event will we be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website uses a comment system that allows visitors to manifest their opinions. When using this comment system you acknowledge that your comment may be approved for public viewing and thus we can not be acused us of any copyright infringement. We are not forced, by any means, to approve or delete anyone’s comments, nor are we obliged to respond to them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Soccermodo takes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international laws.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions of use.
We wish you a pleasant visit.